Contains two of each test! Perfect if you are considering installing a water filtration unit as your water can be tested before and after installation.
This Water Quality Test Kit is ideal to test the levels of 12 different elements, allowing you to identify potential issues in your water quality so you know how to correctly treat your water.
This kit tests for: coliform bacteria, nitrate, nitrite, hydrogen sulfide, total hardness, total alkalinity, total chlorine, free chlorine, copper, sulfate, iron & pH.
Suitable for: fresh and potable water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds, rainwater as well as water stored in tanks.
This test kit contains 2 tests for each parameter and 1 test for bacteria – totalling 23 tests.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read method
- Quick and easy to use, no training required
- Reliable and accurate testing
- Each kit contains everything required to carry out the tests
- Convenient way to check water for 12 of the top water quality concerns
- Results are available immediately, only the bacteria test takes 24 to 48 hours
- The test kit is easy and safe to use
- Each kit contains:
- 1 x coliform bacteria test, with simultaneous E.coli detection
- 2 Tests for each: free & total chlorine, nitrate & nitrite, hardness, pH, total alkalinity, iron, copper, sulfate and hydrogen sulfide
- Detailed test instructions, colour chart as well as additional information including how to understand the test results.
Because the kit contains 2 tests each (except for bacteria) – it is very suitable to test the effectiveness of your water filtration system. Simply test your water before and after treatment and compare the results.
This test uses our simple Dip-Wait-Read Method.
Sensitivity & Test time:
|Iron||0.0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.3, 1.0 ppm (mg/l)||25 seconds|
|Copper||0.0, 0.1, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 ppm (mg/l)||50 seconds|
|Nitrate||0, 2, 10, 20, 50 ppm (mg/l)||1 minute|
|Nitrite||0, 0.2, 1, 1.5, 3 ppm (mg/l)||1 minute|
|pH||2, 4, 5, 6.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 12||30 seconds|
|Total Alkalinity||0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 240, 500 ppm (mg/l)||30 seconds|
|Total Chlorine||0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 0.8, 1, 4, 10 ppm (mg/l)||40 seconds|
|Total Hardness||0, 50, 120, 250, 425, 1000 ppm (mg/l)||30 seconds|
|Free Chlorine||0, 0.05, 0.2, 0.6, 1.5, 4, 10 ppm (mg/l)||45 seconds|
|Sulfate||0, 250, >500 ppm (mg/l)||35 seconds|
|Hydrogen Sulfide||0.3, 0.5, 1, 2 ppm (mg/l)||30 seconds|
*The bacteria test kit detects total coliform (which is faecal bacteria for the most part) and is a presence/absence test of 1CFU per 100ml. Should the result be positive, then the presence of E.coli can be detected using a blacklight with a wavelength of 365.
Please note that this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. safewater.ie expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions or reliance on test results.
Made in the USA. Shipped from the UK and delivered FREE by registered post, normally within four days.