Contains two of each test! Perfect if you are considering installing a water filtration unit as your water can be tested before and after installation.
The 13 in 1 Home Water Test Kit tests water for 13 different parameters, allowing you to identify the issues in your water quality so you will know how to correctly treat your water. This kit tests for: coliform bacteria, nitrate, nitrite, hydrogen sulfide, total hardness, total alkalinity, total chlorine, free chlorine, chloride, copper, sulfate, iron & pH.
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds.
This test kit contains 2 tests for each parameter and 1 test for bacteria – totalling 25 tests.
- Easy to use kit provides a convenient way to check your water for 13 of the top water quality concerns.
- Do-it-yourself test kit. Everything needed to perform and analyse the tests is included.
- The tests are fast and provide you with results right at home in less than 10 minutes. Bacteria test takes 48 hours.
- Clear directions, easy methods and top quality non-toxic test ingredients.
- Requires no technical training, instrumentation, powders, liquids or tablets.
- EPA*-based, test kit includes:
- 1 – Bacteria Test
- 2 – Free Chlorine Tests
- 2 – Nitrate Tests
- 2 – Nitrite Tests
- 2 – Hardness Tests
- 2 – Total Chlorine Tests
- 2 – pH Tests
- 2 – Total Alkalinity Tests
- 2 – Iron Tests
- 2 – Copper Tests
- 2 – Sulfate Tests
- 2 – Chloride Tests
- 2 – Hydrogen Sulfide Tests
Because the kit contains 2 tests each (except for bacteria) – it is very suitable to test the effectiveness of your water filtration system. Simply test your water before and after treatment and compare the results, and if unsatisfactory, chose a more suitable process.
Please note that this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. safewater.ie expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions or reliance on test results.*The bacteria test kit detects total coliform (which is faecal bacteria for the most part) and is a presence/absence test of 1CFU per 100ml.
Made in the USA. Shipped from the UK and delivered registered post, normally within four days.