This water quality test strip is an attractive alternative to other test methods for several reasons:
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- A mechanical reader is NOT required
- Accurate results are achieved in one minute
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required, and the indicator is noncarcinogenic
Suitable for: any fresh water, including water from a tap, well, pond, stream, lake, river
How to Use:
- Dip one test strip into a water sample for 2 seconds without motion.
- Remove strip.
- Wait 1 minute, then match to the colour chart. Complete colour matching within 1 minute.
Contains: 50 test strips
Sensitivity: NO3: 0, 0.5, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 ppm (mg/l); NO2: 0, 0.15, 0.3, 1, 1.5, 3, 10 ppm (mg/l)
For conversion labels to NO2 and NO3, multiply Total Nitrate value by 4.4 to get NO3 mg/l; and multiply Nitrite value by 3.3 to get NO2 mg/l.
Total Test Time: 1 minute
Please Note: Store in a cool, dry place (below 90 °F/32 °C) and away from direct sunlight. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids. This is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. It provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. Safewater expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions or reliance on test results. This is not a measuring instrument.
Made in the USA