This Total Chlorine Water Check test strip is a TMK (Thio-Michler’s Ketone) Colourimetric Aperture Strip designed around patented technology to meet USEPA guidelines for screening all drinking water sources.
This Patented Total Chlorine Water Check makes on-site and field testing quicker and easier than current methods available. Since there are no powders or tablets to mix, no technical training is required, no hazardous chemicals are used, and water quality test results are achieved in less than 1 minute, this Total Chlorine Water Check test strip promises to deliver reliable water quality testing.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container with a detailed colour chart to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Accurate results are achieved in under one minute
The test strips are very reliable and have been laboratory checked to make sure they produce accurate results. They are also used in the medical industry to monitor cleaning of some medical devices.
Suitable for: fresh water, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds as well as rain water as well as food processing environments, water filtration & sanitising
Contains: 50 strips
- Method A: 0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 0.8, 4.0, 10.0 ppm (mg/l)
- Method B: 0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.15, 0.2, 0.5, 1.0 ppm (mg/l)
Total Test time: 35 seconds
How to Use:
- Dip one strip into a 250ml water sample for 5 or 10 seconds.
- Remove and wait 30 seconds then match to the colour chart. Complete colour matching within 15 seconds.
For best results, please follow instructions carefully.
Please note: Store in a cool, dry (below 32°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.